In May of 2014 being called by God our pastor along with Seven adults and about ten children started assembling in the dinning room of Dr. Jo-Ann Dixon for services and bible study.
In June we adapted the ministry governing articles of our Constitution and By-Laws and formally lifted the banner of the Living Word Evangelistic Missionary Church.
In July the newly formed church was incorporated as a non profit church, and In September 2014 Dr. Jo-Ann Dixon was installed as our founding Pastor.
Our pastor teaches and lives the examples that she preaches. We are a learning church and a loving church which makes us a growing church.
Church Vision Statement
Our vision is that of love through action operating through us in the power and authority of the Word of God. The living word of God working through us to do His will.
Matthew 25: 34-37
34. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35. For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36. Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, LORD, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
40. And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
We purpose to be a Christian influence in our community, through the example of a dedicated life, through the preaching and teaching of the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Through weekly worship services, bible studies, community outreach services and events outside the walls of our church building, we will give aide to those in need and spread the good news of the gospel.
We will provide food and clothing to those in need. We welcome those of other races and curltures; we welcome all to worship the Lord with us.
There's programs offered for the youth to teach Christian values and principles with the purpose of promoting creativity and maturity as they develop into productive citizens.
Our love in action is ministry towards our seniors, the men, women and youth of our community and this will be given withcost and presented in love towards all.